Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Images of Beauty


These are a few images I have created recently of models, friends and clients which have simply moved me. Im finding right now that I am going through a beauty phase..... I just love beauty. Afterall maybe it has something to de with the fact that I was an international model for ten years before changing to the side of the lens...and photography is a way of expressing art and beauty....controlling the light. ART.
A definate thanks must to go to my colleagues that also helped me in making these images as beautiful as they are...Vanessa and Gil.

This session was so successful. It was something on my mind for a long period of time. I knew that I wanted this idea, an unfocused and very beautiful face, made up perfectly and another element....water. It was a screaming success.

No comments:

Post a Comment