Thursday, May 28, 2009

Doll


This was a shoot which I worked on which took its time to achieve the final result. A shoot that a very good friend of mine Isis.....helped out by locating the wardrobe that I was after. In an old warehouse in the Raval in Barcelona, we managed to get our hands on some of the most amazing pieces from a designer who really impressed me in what he actually had.
It was crazy, antique wedding dresses, dresses which he designed himself, pieces of almost everything one would need on that odd occasion, it makes you simply wonder how much talent there actually is out there.
Thanks to all the team that bought it together, the model Lish and to Gil the makeup artist who dedicated ALL those hours in making it happen.
I found the perfect location and didnt even have to go far for shooting...thanks Lish and Stephanie.
The lighting I chose captured a mood I wanted, focusing only on the model.
During postproduction I desaturated everything and contrasted it more. Filled the model out so her skin would remain more porcelain-like and in one image made her look even more doll-like by changing the total color of her eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment